So today was Tuesday which means weigh in day!
I got on the scale this morning and to my surprise I lost 1.4 pounds!
That means I have lost a total of 14.4 pounds!!!
I was a bit shocked since it was the Super Bowl the other day, and while I didn’t go overboard, I was still snacking you know?
Some of the meals that I made this week included:
- Homemade chicken nuggets
- Eggs with bell peppers and homemade bread on the side
- Apples with a drizzle of chocolate sauce and caramel sauce
- Avocado toast with egg on top and a banana on the side
- A beef patty with cheese and avocado with a banana on the side
- Homemade pizza
- Porkchop with salad and veggies on the side
I was glad to see that I lost at least another pound this week. I know I may not be losing as much weight as I was in the beginning, but as long as I am losing something every week I will be very happy!!! ❤️
Tonight on the menu for dinner is tilapia!!! It’s so yummy and worth only 1 point so tonight I am planning on having the tilapia with a salad. 🥗