One of the things that I eat A LOT of on weight watchers is this 2 ingredient dough pizza and I absolutely love it! I thought I would share it with those of you who may want to try it out. It’s SUPER easy and super yummy!
Ingredients for the dough:
- Self Rising Flour
- Fage Total 0% Milkfat Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Grease a pan and if you desire sprinkle on some corn meal for texture
- In a bowl mix together 1/2 cup self rising flour and 1/2 cup of the Fage yogurt (this makes 1 serving of pizza for 1 person). I will also occasionally add some pizza seasonings to the dough.
- Place the ball of dough on the pan and flatten it out to your desired size (I flatten it out pretty thin – about the size of a dinner plate)
- If you like a crispy crust bake just the crust for 8-9 minutes
- Once you bake the crust, pour on your desired pizza sauce, cheese and toppings
- Bake for another 13 minutes
- Cut and ENJOY!!!